Monday, June 05, 2006
Hannah's Secret...Part 2

This morning Hannah called me into my bedroom where she was supposed to be sitting on the bed watching Little Einstein while I got ready. Sticking her tongue out with a look of disgust on her face she said, "wipe it opf!" When I asked her what was in her mouth she pointed to the stick of deodorant sitting on the bed. She ate it! Poison control said not to worry that the most I would see is vomiting, if I saw even that. It's like eating a bar of soap. Grrroooossssss! I don't think I have to worry about her eating it again anytime soon. She was not impressed with the taste. The good thing is that now I know that the number to poison control is 1-800-222-1222...should the need to call arise anytime again soon!

On another note...now Hannah comes up to me with that angelic grin on her face, holding whatever behind her back and says to me, "don't say what I have!" In other words...don't ask me what is behind my back...I'm hiding it for a reason!





1 Comments:
Blogger Princess Rene had this to say:

I always wonder how it is that kids can even get past the taste long enough to bite soap, deordorant or any of the other things they manage to eat. Seriously... just let my tongue touch something like deodorant and I would be gagging. I'm glad to hear that deodorant is ok to eat. I would also like to pass on that WD-40 is safe to spray on one's self. *blush*

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon