Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Happy Father's Day!


I know I should have posted this yesterday or the day before but, like I said...we were out of town and when we got home I was exhausted from driving about 6 hours in the rain! Sorry Honey!

Anyway, so I've read everyone else's blogs about how they all think they have the best daddy and so on and so forth but, I happen to disagree with every else! I think we have the best daddy living at our house and I feel pretty sure that Hannah would agree! I could go on and list all the wonderful things that Mr. Wonderful does but, I doubt I have that much space on blogger!


Happy Father's Day, Joey! Hannah and I love you very much!



Hannah sings, "I love my daddy, yes I do! His name is Joey like a baby kangaroo! I love my daddy 'cause he is so cool! I love my daddy and he loves me too!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing





1 Comments:
Blogger Hazel had this to say:

Such a cute little video! Hello from Ireland. We stumbled across your blog. Its very cute.
Hazel

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon