Thursday, June 22, 2006
Vacation Bible School

...here we come! Next week is Vacation Bible School at our church and we have been busy all week trying to get ready. Really I've been trying to get ready for it for some time now, but preparations have hit an all time high this week! So if suddenly you notice that posts have become very sporadic, hold on, they should resume as usual very soon! On top of that, I have been trying to figure out what to do for Hannah's birthday that is coming up a week from Sunday! I can't believe that my BABY will be three years old in just over a week! I'm SAD! She is growing up way to fast!

Today I was singing that rhyming name song to her, you know the one that goes Hannah Hannah bo bannah banana fannah fo fannah me my mo mannah, Hannah...or something like that. Anyway everytime I would sing her name at the end of the song she would just pop out laughing! Then tonight on the way to dinner she kept singing Hannah fo fannah, Hannah fo fannah, Hannah fo fannah...and on and on and on!

So now that that song is stuck in your head too and you are going to be singing it all day now, I will go to bed!

You're welcome! Hee hee!





1 Comments:
Blogger Susan had this to say:

Wishing you a wonderful VBS!! I stopped by through the CWO blogring...and a BIG happy upcoming B-day to Hannah (fo fannah)...my kids used to love that song when they were little.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon