Thursday, June 15, 2006
Why It Is Important To Talk To Your Children...

about what they learned in Sunday School. Hannah went to Sunday School on Sunday and learned that, "Jonas got bit by a whale and then he went to buy some ninis!" Now she should really know that JONAH (who is also called Jonas so I'll give her that one) wouldn't go to NINEVEH therefore he was SWALLOWED by a whale! However after he repented and agreed to go to NINEVEH he was spewed from the belly of the whale but, I highly doubt he bought ninis in NINEVEH!





1 Comments:
Blogger Princess Rene had this to say:

This is precisely why those Bible people should have chosen easier names. I mean, seriously, Nineveh? That is way too funny..hee hee..

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon