Wednesday, July 26, 2006
The Baby Bed Part Deaux

Hannah actually went to sleep in her baby bed this afternoon. And she slept there for a good hour and a half...I had to wake her up because it was getting too late for a nap. What was even funnier is that she fell asleep with her Snoopy "glasses" on.

For the most part today was a lazy sleepy day. It rained here most of the day so we didn't get out of the house even once. We watched movies all morning and most of the afternoon then I decided that I would work on cleaning mine and Joey's room...that was fun let me tell ya! And we actually had dinner at home. So our day was less than normal. I'm not much on staying home all day long, I rarely watch t.v. and I even less often clean my room and as you know we usually eat dinner out. Hmmm...I think a Wal-Mart trip is in order. It's sad when your entertainment involves a Wal-Mart run!





2 Comments:
Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Hi! We got a letter from my 15-yr-old niece who's in Cameroon right now. If you're interested in what they're doing, let me know & I can email it to you.

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

I thought I had your email address but I can't find it.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon