Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Hannah The Snowman

First of all let me just get it off of my chest...I HATE SUMMER! I can not stand this heat. I can't breathe in these temperatures. So doing anything just flat wears me out! I'm seriously thinking about how soon I can get to bed because I am so tired. And that is so not like me. I like to stay up until 3 or so in the morning, but I'm dang tired and it's from the heat. Alaska sounds great 'bout now! And I desperately need to clean my car out...I still have VBS things in there and yesterday we spilled a half gallon of diet coke on the floor, but I can't even think about being out there long enough to clean my car out! AUGH!!!

O.k. rant over for the moment. So Hannah had an early bath tonight...as I am thinking of bed time already. She got some bubble bath at Walmart today and she was very excited about taking her bath...so she's already had it. When she was in there she stood up and proclaimed, "I'm a no-man! I'm tovered in no! Oh, I need a hat." As she puts a pile of bubbles on her head. "Dere, dat's a doooooood hat!"

So in the last post I said that I was probably going to get Hannah's 3 year pictures taken and would post them as soon as I did. Wouldn't you know that as soon as I said that she fell and bumped her head! You can see the bruise in this picture. She was walking behind me at church the other night and somehow tripped on her sandal, got carpet burn on her knee and bumped her head on a chair leg! Poor baby! So as soon as her bruise goes away, we'll go get the pictures.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon