Saturday, July 22, 2006
Lucky Charms

Hannah has a new thing that she likes Lucky Charms cereal. The odd thing is that she doesn't care for the marshmallows in there. So tonight she had a bowl of Lucky Charms and you know that you will do anything (no matter how silly or ridiculous) for your kids when you find yourself standing at the kitchen counter picking the marshmallows out of a bowl of cereal! "Dantyou," she says! Well, she ate about half of the cereal right after I fixed it for her then came back for the rest later. I guess she has never experienced, in her 3 years, soggy cereal because when she came back and ate another bite of it she looks at me and says, "it's spwishy!" I wish I had had the camera then because the look on her face was priceless! It was that "I'm not sure this is right and even if it is, I'm not sure I like it, I might want to spit this out, but that might get me in trouble" look.

Speaking of eating...the other night we went to eat at the Olive Garden. I guess someone had a little too much pasta and didn't quite make it to the restroom in time. Hannah's Mimi was going to take her to the bathroom and upon returning rather quickly to the table announce that someone had tossed their cookies er pasta...whatever right at the front door! Hannah again had a priceless look on her face when she proclaimed, "someone prew up!" I think this was probably her first exposure to such a thing. She had a stomach virus once when she was tiny, but she was too little to even realize what was happening then, much less remember throwing up. Anyway, why I thought you might enjoy reading this ... I'm not sure, but I have now chronicled Hannah's first encounter with public puke! Sorry, but you could've stopped reading anytime!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon