Saturday, July 29, 2006
Spiders

Hannah has three bites on her ankles and the doctor says, she thinks they are spider bites. Poor baby's ankles are swollen, red and hot...not to mention they are itching and hurting her. It's terrible when your baby is in pain and there isn't much you can do to help her feel better. She's had benedryl, tylenol and now an antibiotic in addition to having hydrocortizone cream put halfway up her little leg. None of which has given her much relief. We have no idea where she got the bites, she just woke up with them this morning. The doctor thought one ankle looked like it was getting infected so she was going to treat it like it was. So hopefully the antibiotics will help it start to clear up and they will look better tomorrow. Tonight I gave her a cool bath...I felt mean for not giving her a warm relaxing bath, but I was afraid the heat would make the inflammation worse. She seemed to have fun though after I told her it was a swimming pool bath and that she could pretend she was swimming. Once she sat under the faucet that was just barely warmer than the rest of the water and said, "oh, dat peels so dood!" To make matters worse, ever since she woke up with the bites, I have felt like bugs were crawling on me all day!! I'm ready for a bath myself!





2 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

Oh no! How terrible! I hope she gets to feeling better soon!

 

Anonymous Nicole had this to say:

been a while now. How is Hannah? Hope she is better.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon