Saturday, July 22, 2006
Tan We Doe Bubbling?

Uncle Wayne and Aunt CeCe got Hannah bubbles for her birthday. Not just any bubbles, a huge bubble thing. I'm talkin' 3 foot bubbles! Hannah has wanted to play with it ever since her birthday, but every time we thought of it, it was late at night or we were going somewhere or something like that. Well we finally got them out yesterday for her and she loved them. She cried when it was time to come in. I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere with me and normally she would have instantly come running. Not yesterday, she was staying home with daddy to do bubbles! This morning when she woke up the first thing she wanted to do was "doe bubbling!"

We finally gave in and took her outside in the heat to do bubbles. If you notice in the pictures, our tomatoes aren't doing so great. They apparently don't like the heat anymore than I do. I guess I really should water them more, but I can't stand being out there long enough. Anyway back to the bubbles...Hannah loves them and says, "dantyou untle Wayne and aunt CeCe!" Here are a couple more pictures for your enjoyment.







1 Comments:
Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Cool bubbles! David would have loved that, too! Tomatoes in pots with little root room and hot weather will taper out this time of year. I wish I could give Hannah some of ours! I'm all tomatoed out!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon