Sunday, July 23, 2006
To Africa And Toothpaste!

This is where our daddy is right now (well, at 10:15PM anyway). He is on his way to Paris then on to Duala...in Africa! He is on a 2 1/2 week mission trip with his dad and we miss him already. Hannah keeps asking me, "do you want to doe to Aprica?" Soooo, what are we going to do for the duration of daddy's trip. Hmmmm, I think we should shop, have lunch, go swimming and get our nails done! Just kidding...well, sorta...I'm sure we'll manage to do some of that while Joey is gone, but I'll try to control myself.

So tonight Hannah walks in the room holding the toothpaste...eating it! Not good, I know! So I tell her not to eat toothpaste that it has things in it that she doesn't want to get too much of. I put the lid back on the toothpaste and told her to take it back in the bathroom and put it away. She took the toothpaste and gave me that "but I will when you're not lookin'" look as she turned toward the bathroom. As she is walking off I told her, "don't open that back up and eat more of it...I CAN see you always!" She turns around and looks back at me and with a looks at me and says, "but you tan't see me in Leigh Anne's bathroom!" (insert sly grin here)!!!

I just want to know one thing...where does she learn these things?





2 Comments:
Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

What are the odds? My niece flew from Miami to Paris - Paris to Douala, Cameroon, Africa! Same place? She's there with Teen Missions this summer.
http://teenmissions.com/latestnews/overseasreportsteam.php?REPORT_TEAM_NUM=06027

 

Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

We'll be praying for Joey's safe travel there, visit and travel back. I'm sure you'll get along well without him though. Not sure about Anna though. She's already asking if he's back yet.

Ask for where Hannah gets all that? Don't you find it a bit peculiar that she picks up on those things shortly after I visit? (wink-wink)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon