Saturday, August 05, 2006
C's Are T's, G's Are D's Etc!

I have always thought that Hannah has quite the extensive vocabulary for a three year old, but there are a few letters that she has a little trouble pronouncing. For example, when she says good, it actually comes out like, "dood" go is "doe" etc. It's really cute when she says things like cute which comes out as "tute" or computer sounds like "tompooter," but when she announces that she wants to go to the Hello Kitty Store at the mall...well, kinda makes me want to crawl under a rock!!!

So on Friday I took Hannah for her 3 year check up. She weighed 27 1/2 pounds and is 37 1/2 inches tall. She didn't get any immunizations. They said that she wasn't due for any at three...which kinda surprised me, but they did check her blood and if you can imagine this...they took a urine sample. The doctor said, "I'd like her to give me a sample in a cup." Hahaha, that was funny (strangely the doctor wasn't laughing...she was serious)! You try getting a three year old to pee on demand...let alone into a cup! The absurdity! She went about 4 drops...half into the cup and the other half dribbled back into the potty! That had to do because she informed me that she didn't have anymore tee tee and I didn't feel like squatting there for 30 minutes trying to coax it out of her!

TMI??? Sorry!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon