Thursday, August 10, 2006
He's Home!!

Yay! Our daddy made it home safe and sound yesterday. I didn't think we were ever going to see him. His flight was delayed an hour and a half. My mom works for a freight forwarder and called saying that one of their truck drivers had tipped his truck over on the way to the airport and guess which terminal was blocked off...E...international flights! So we drove all the way around the airport and traffic was crazy. Then Joey called saying that they had landed but the pilot was retiring and it was his last flight. There would be firetrucks out on the runway spraying down the plane (guess that's a tradition) so if we saw firetrucks on the way in (which we did), they were spraying his plane, but it wasn't on fire! But...they might be out there a few minutes! Bleh! I had picked up Joey's dad at the airport a few hours earlier and then he took me and Hannah back to the airport and dropped us off so that we could meet him when he got out of customs. When Hannah saw Joey walk out she screamed and ran up to him! Then she wouldn't let me do anything for her. Daddy had to do it. From putting her seat belt on to playing her game with her last night. I thought, "now who's been taking care of you and playing with you for the last 2 1/2 weeks?" Really I didn't care, I just thought it was cute. Joey was hugging me last night when we dropped his dad off at home and Hannah was watching and kind of laughing at us. Then later when we got home he was hugging me again and all of the sudden I felt two little arms around my legs that then moved to one arm around one leg and I could tell that the other arm was around Joey's leg. So we picked Hannah up and hugged her between us which she got a kick out of. I know it's cheesy...group hug...but Hannah loved it!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon