Saturday, August 26, 2006
Silly Pics & Markers

Here are a few pictures of Hannah being silly in front of the IPhoto Booth on Joey's computer.


Tonight Hannah was playing with markers...again. The last time she played with markers she colored herself...half of her arm anyway. Tonight she informed me that she was going to make herself blue and went to color herself with the blue marker. I said, "Hannah, don't mark all over yourself with those." Her response, "I will!" To which I replied, "o.k. as long as you realize that when you color on yourself with those markers, I'm going to throw them away!" So she says, "but I wont!" A little while later she was still sitting on the floor playing with the same markers and I saw her trying to hide her fingers...that she had colored blue! I hate being mean, but if I didn't throw those markers in the trash, she will never mind me...so I threw them away. She was heartbroken. She said to me, "you just shouldn't do dat! Dat's mean to me!" Then she went and told Maw Maw and daddy that, "mommy was mean to me, she threwed dose markers away and dey were my markers, 'tause I tolored on myself with dem!" I really did feel bad for throwing them away and making her cry like that, but I also really felt like I had to do it!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon