Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Sis-too-ated?

<--Hannah being silly in front of the I Photo Booth while I'm trying to blog!

O.k. so Hannah can't pronounce some of her letters correctly, but what amazes me is some of the words that she chooses to use. This morning we were taking a bath...because she insists on taking a bath with me and usually has her clothes off and is in the tub before I have the opportunity to object. She wanted to wash my back and when she was done she poured a bowl of water over my back and said, "Otay, now you're all sistooated!" Situated? I don't believe that my 3 year old just used the word situated...and in the proper context! Where does she get this stuff? I had once thought about homeschooling her...now that scares me!

...And since she found out that I thought it was hilarious that she said that, she's been saying it all day.





3 Comments:
Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Yes, WOF in Big D was AWESOME!!! They'll be there in April. You should go!

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Oops... wrong date, that was this year... September next year. I wanted to go to the one in San Antonio, but my mom doesn't feel up to that trip & I usually go with her.

 

Blogger Amy had this to say:

Hi, your little Hannah is so adorable!! Im browsing CWO Blogroll and came upon yours today. Have a wonderful day! I enjoyed my visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon