Monday, August 14, 2006
Swimming Pool

Tonight we went to Wal-Mart and got Hannah a swimming pool. I had hoped they would be on sale since school starts this week here, but they weren't. I couldn't take the one we had anymore. It was the blow up kind and every time we used it (which really isn't that often) I had to blow it up. And since we aren't real sure where the air compressor is, I was exhausted by the time I got the thing set up and ready. The new pool is ready to go. No blowing it up, just put it out and run the hose to it. We got the bigger one and hopefully it will last a few years. Now I had thought that I would be able to kind of bend it and get it into the back of my Pilot without a problem. Joey thought otherwise! Glad I didn't go the other day by myself to get it because Joey was right. There was no way I was going to bend that thing enough to get it into the Pilot without putting a permanent fold in it. So how did we get it home? Well we put it on top of the car and held it down through the windows because we didn't have any rope. On the way home Hannah was quiet and I asked her what she was thinking about. She said, "I'm thinkin' 'bout what my wimmin' pool is doing up dere!"

Here is a picture of Hannah being silly with her fruit roll up tonight!





1 Comments:
Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Sounds like the pool I wanted to get, but it wouldn't fit in our car either! We got one in a box & turns out I love it because I can fit in it too!!! : ) (6' wide) That fruit roll up looks like one I tried yesterday that came from Subway. Ick. David agreed with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon