Friday, August 25, 2006
Taco Milagro = Gross

We went to Taco Milagro for diner tonight with Joey's parents and I must say that we weren't impressed. At least I wasn't. I told the lady I wanted flautas with chile con queso and she brought flautas with chihuahua cheese on it. What the heck is that? I'll tell you what it looked like. It looked like runny bird poo! And no I didn't eat it...I sent it back and asked her to please put chile con queso on it instead. Then the tortilla soup looked like Wolfe Brand Chili with a ball (yes a ball) of guacamole in the middle of it. Why the heck did they do that? Have you ever had tortilla soup with guaca in it? It tasted about as bad as it looked.

Oh well, at least I wont wonder what that place is like anymore!!! O.k. and the company was alright too!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon