Thursday, September 28, 2006
Ballet & Tap Class!

So I typed this entry on Thursday night, but it has taken me this long to get the video cut and edited.

We finally got to go!!! Hannah had a lot of fun. So did I...And I was rather surprised at how well she did. Now when I leave her in the church nursery, she fusses! She wants to stay with me...or rather she wants me to stay with her! She likes going, but she wants me in there with her. So I was a little concerned that she wouldn't go into her class, but she was so excited about the class that she went right in, talked to her teacher and participated! As we were leaving she even remarked that she, "wanted us to leave her there!" There were a few times when she did her own thing, but for the most part, she was cooperative. I was pleasantly surprised because she has never really gone into a class where she was expected to participate and receive instruction.

There are two other little girls in her class...and I must say that I didn't ask the other mother's if I could put their pictures here so if you happen on this blog and one of the girls looks like your child...uhm...it's not. We live in a different city!!! Uh yeah, we live in a different city! :+/

Also, I am rather proud of myself for condensing the video and pictures that I took into an 5 minute movie. Her class was 45 minutes long and I video taped a lot of it, so getting it to 5 minutes is pretty impressive, if I do say so myself! We also have a long (11+ minutes) version, but dropshots will only allow me to have a 5 minute video!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos





3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hannah is so cute. She obviously enjoyed dancing. I am amazed at how well she did. I enjoyed watching her dance.
Thank you for posting the video on her blog.

Amy

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hannah is so cute. She obviously enjoyed dancing. I am amazed at how well she did. I enjoyed watching her dance.
Thank you for posting the video on her blog.

Amy

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I'm sitting in my office crying...I can't help but to go back to when I held her for the first time...she was so tiny...and now she's dancing. Your heart must have been doing flips - I mean you are the mother - how proud you must be!!! Love to all~cas

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon