Tuesday, September 05, 2006
The Banning Of The Nini!

So we have officially banned the nini. Well, not exactly, but Hannah is only able to have her nini if she is in the bed...because I'm not quite ready to deal with screaming and crying before she goes to sleep. When I'm ready for her to go to sleep, that's it, I'm ready. Perhaps in the near future we will deal with this issue as well. Not now, so don't bother commenting how I should just get rid of it all together. Anyway, she has done really well with this. Occasionally asking for a nini and fussing a little when I told her she couldn't have it unless she was in the bed, but nothing extensive. Today I guess withdrawal set in because she sat in the bed for a good twenty minutes just so that she could have the nini!

I wish I had taken a picture of her when she was in there, but I didn't. ...So you can enjoy this cute picture of Hannah when she was younger with the nini.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon