Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Hold Your Breath!

Hannah's newest thing is putting her face in the water. She did it the night before last with her goggles on in the tub and when she swam today, she did it again. The other night in the tub I was trying to get a good picture and she finally told me that she didn't want to do it anymore. I guess she had had enough. I did manage to get a picture or two, but...the only one that I'm willing to put up is this one because I wasn't able to crop the others well enough. Just trust me, she put her whole face in the water!





1 Comments:
Blogger Princess Rene had this to say:

Please let Hannah know that not only are goggles great for bath tub swimming, but they also come in handy when chopping onions.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon