Sunday, September 17, 2006
Stating Roll Shoes

That is what Hannah calls them. We got Hannah some "stating roll shoes" that came with elbow and knee pads and we got her a helmet today at Target. She cried when we came home for just a minute and she realized that she wasn't going to get to play with them right away. We had another place to go. Then she fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep until after we got home. When we finally tried waking her up, she didn't want to get up until I reminded her that she hadn't tried her skates out. She was so cute in her skating get up.






















She also insisted that someone hold her hands...both of them.























Then she decided that walking on the grass was easy enough to do without needing support!












And finally she said, "I dus want to sit right here! Ah, dat's much better like dat!"

Then she wanted me to get my skates out that I've had since jr. high and skate with her. I would have, but nobody else thought that was a good idea! I can't imagine why. Joey says, "it's not like riding a bike, Shawn. You can forget how to do it." I guess I'll have to try it when Maw Maw and daddy are at work!! Then if I do have to go to the emergency room, they can come home early! Just kidding, just kidding! I'm really not that brave.





2 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

Naaa, I think you can skate too... So dust those skates off and join Hannah!

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Cute ladybug dress!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon