Sunday, October 29, 2006
Fall Festival

Tonight was the fall festival at our church. All I can say is that Hannah should sleep very well tonight...which is great because I could use a good night's sleep myself. I didn't even do that much there and I'm sooooo tired. On top of that Hannah didn't get a chance to have a nap today!! But...she has been remarkably well behaved. I am pleased.

I was also glad that she didn't fall asleep in the car on the way home. She would have gotten a quick nap in and been ready to go for the night. Right now she is having a bath (lately she has insisted that daddy give her a bath...I love that!) and she should be ready for bed in just a few short moments!!!

Anyway so I wanted to put a couple of pictures of Hannah up on the blog. The first one is of her going down the slide in the bounce house and here is one of her and her best little buddy, Billy...aka Pooh Bear!! Aren't they adorable?!?!?!?! I think so!!

For some reason I am not able to do the spell check on this post! So if there are errors...sorry, but I'm too tired to go back and look for them myself and fix them!





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I totally agree with you! They are truly adorable. However, we may be a bit biased.
Billy's Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon