Monday, October 30, 2006
I Wish I Could Have Taken A Picture...

...but if I tried to have her repose for a picture, I could never recreate what Hannah did in the car on the way to church yesterday morning. So...you'll just have to imagine the sweetness! Hannah has been on a kick lately of wanting a real baby! Not a doll that does all kinds of neat things or that you can give a bath to, but a REAL baby. So we told her that she would have to pray for a real baby. This has been going on for about a month and a half now and Hannah's prayers haven't been answered...well, not in the manner that she was hoping anyway. Yesterday on the way to church she was sitting in her carseat pretty quiet when all of the sudden she says, "I wonder when Jesus is dunna dive me a real baby." I could tell she had been pondering some pretty serious thoughts. I told her that I didn't know, but that she should just keep praying for one and she might get one real soon, but it might be when she gets older and has one of her own...she would just need to keep praying and asking God. So she said, "I'm dunna do it right now." And all goes quiet again. A second or two later I looked back to see what she was doing and what I saw was priceless! She was cupping her hands over her mouth as you would when telling a secret and whispering toward her heart! When she saw me looking at her, she looked up, smiled and said, "I asked Him, in my heart!"

How sweet is that?





2 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

Awe! That's priceless!!

 

Anonymous queenbee had this to say:

I need to bring Emma over for a few hours and see how much she likes a baby who gets in to all of her stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon