Wednesday, October 04, 2006
The Other Ball Game!

I've had this post ready for a FEW days now, but couldn't get the video to work right until last night...then the darn thing wouldn't upload on dropshots...irritating!!! FINALLY!!

On Friday's the guys at our church play softball and when we mentioned going to the game last Friday, Hannah was thrilled at the idea. Until we got there, that is. Don't get me wrong, she had fun while we were there, but she had another kind of ball game in mind. Bowling. She thought we were going bowling last Friday night. When we sat down to watch the game, she looked at us and said, "but I wanted to dow to de ball dame!" She then proceeded to explain what she had in mind. It was the kind of ball game where, "you woll dat ball and knock ober dose dangs," kind of ball game. "Yeah, bowling!!!"

So on Wednesday I took Hannah bowling and this time I remembered to bring the camera. Amazingly the ball only got stuck half way down the aisle 4 times...and only once requiring the help of a worker. The rest of the times I was able to knock the ball with another ball. Hannah's score...59! Probably about as well as I would bowl...Joey can attest!

So yet another video for your enjoyment. In a lot of the pictures you can see Hannah's victory dance that she did after each time she rolled the ball down the aisle! It was fun to watch her do it!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon