Tuesday, October 10, 2006
WHY?

WHY, if I never hear that word again, it would be too soon!!! WHY? Because it's Hannah's new favorite word! WHY, don't get me wrong, I'm glad she is inquisitive and smart and learning WHY everything is the way it is...well not everything, but you know. And for every answer, there is a "WHY" to follow! WHY has she been doing this for about 3 weeks now? WHY, I think I'm about to lose my mind (no comments necessary). I wonder WHY she doesn't think it's as funny as I do when I do the same thing to her either. "Atause IT JUST IS," she'll say! WHY, I think, "wow, is that really what I sound like?" What is really terrible is when we're in a store or some other public place and she has asked "WHY" 50 times already and I finally tell her, "because, I don't know and if you ask me "WHY" one more time, I'm going to scream!" Then I feel like the people around me are probably thinking, WHY good grief, she just wants to know WHY! And for some reason Joey thinks it's qWHYte funny to go back and forth with the same two answers like this...

Hannah: WHY is the sky blue?
Joey: Because it isn't green.
Hannah: WHY it isn't green?
Joey: Because it's blue.
Hannah: But WHY is it blue?
Joey: Because it isn't green.

Etc., etc., and I'm not kidding, he will do this in the car to her for 10 minutes! WHY does he do this? WHY? WHY? WHY?

AAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

LOL!! I felt the same way when Anna started her "Why" phase. And yes, at 4 (almost 5) years old she's STILL asking that notorius question. Of course, I've taken the same route that Joey has and I'm sure it just annoys Nicole just as much. But never fear the "why" stage will calm down but only just that. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon