Monday, November 27, 2006
Been...

...busy busy busy!! And it doesn't seem like I've gotten much accomplished. We got the tree out, but it's not decorated yet. I'm hoping in the next day or so we can do that and I'll definitely take some pictures. Hannah keeps running up to the tree when the lights are on and hugging it. I think she really likes having it up. She was dancing and singing when Joey was pulling it out of the box and putting it together. And as we drive through the neighborhood she loves looking at the lights that are out.

We have been cleaning like crazy the last few days...I don't know what brought this on, but we seem to have stirred up dust and junk because last night Hannah started coughing and sounding kinda wheezy. So I started her on her breathing treatments again. Other than that, nothing new to report. So I guess I'll post more when there's more to post!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon