Thursday, November 09, 2006
Disclosure Policy

O.k. so I've read a little online about controversy surrounding bloggers being paid to post things on their blogs and advertising on blogs. I'm not real sure what all of the hype is about, but if it makes people feel better, when reading my blog, that I've told them that I was going to be paid for some of my posts...well here you go...I'm going to be paid for some of the posts that I write. Below you can read my disclosure policy...wow, I feel all official and all now!!

This policy is valid from 09 November 2006


This blog is the blog of shawnthegreat! It is written and edited by none other than shawnthegreat. While most of the posts will be about Hannah and everything adorable that she does, on occasion (maybe once or twice a week) I will write posts that are compensated in the form of cash!!! Go me! These posts may or may not be labeled as advertisement.

In these posts I will be compensated for providing my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics (nothing new here...my opinion is all over this blog...it's my blog). Even though shawnthegreat receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely those of shawnthegreat. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

I will NOT put anything on this blog that contains any content which might present a conflict of interest...although I do reserve the right to change my mind about any topic, product, service or website.


Bloggers, generate your own policy, click below and you can be official too!
  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << back to the main page

    Hannah Daze


    The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States

    I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

    Mom Blogs

    Layout design & graphics by mela
    Powered by Blogger

    Enter your Email


    Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
    Web Counter
    Macys Coupon