Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Looking Forward To The Rodeo Again!

Some of you may remember when we took Hannah to Houston's Rodeo last year. Some friends of ours invited us to go with them to see George Strait and Hannah had a great time. It was hard though, for her to sit in the seat the whole time. We spent a lot of time walking up the stairs and going out to the snack bar area. I think she actually got more of a kick out of the peanuts, popcorn and the little light up princess wand she got than the concert. She did enjoy watching the animals during the calf scramble and the fireworks at various parts of the show! It was funny because when I told Hannah that we were going to take her to the rodeo she kept asking, "when we dowin' to da radio?" Our seats were about halfway up in the arena, but we could see great, hopefully we can get great Houston Rodeo concert tickets this year too so that we can take her back. We may even try to make the carnival and livestock show this time...that is barring any major allergies or asthma junk.

When we went last year she had been on a Toy Story kick and I had to search high and low to find a Woody doll that she could take with her to the rodeo. We found one at the mall and she was so excited...it was out of the box before we left the mall. Woody is a "towboy" after all and what better place for a cowboy than the rodeo. She was so cute in her cowgirl boots (which sadly don't fit anymore) and denim, draggin' that Woody doll along beside her. People would see her walk by and just oh and aww! I love it when they do that! Now I have said all along that I'm not a huge fan of the western look but, she was awfully cute in her boots so I'm sure we'll be getting new ones soon. I also remember it was hilarious to watch her try to run in them with her skirt constantly falling down. It's so hard for me to find clothes that fit her right in the waist so she is constantly pulling her drawers up! She would run a little...which is funny in and of itself in her boots but, then she would stop and pull her skirt up with all her might, take off running again only to stop a few steps ahead to pull 'em up again!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon