Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Now This Job Sounds Fun

Hannah has a new word that she loves to use! DORK! She'll get out of the tub and dry her hair with the towel and say, "do I look like a dork?" I don't know where she gets these things, but I'm quite sure that when she's a teenager she would feel like a dork if her mom had this job...voice overs. Call me dorky if you'd like, but I think this would be fun. I'm quite sure I wouldn't make much money doing it and I would probably laugh every time they hit record, but I think I would have a blast.



...just did blogger's spell check...the word "DORK" isn't in their spell check!! That just strikes me funny!





2 Comments:
Anonymous Voice Overs had this to say:

Hi Shawn,

I see you're interested in voice overs.

Have you checked out Voices.com?

Stephanie

 

Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

what i find funny is on that web site you posted they give you a chance to read testimonials about voice overs.... wouldn't it be just weird if we could hear them instead?? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon