Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Rollin' In The Dough

...well not yet exactly, but hopefully I'll be rollin' in some dough soon though. So my cousin has started doing this PayPerPost thing where she gets paid to blog. She's been doing for a while now and I thought I would give it a try. Does this mean that all of Hannah's blog is going to turn into a big advertising thing...no. I still want to blog mainly to keep a journal of the things she does, but if I make a little money doing it, how great is that??? ...And hopefully I will be able to fund a little Christmas shopping with the proceeds!! So here's to Pay Per Post and thanks Queen Bee...if I make a million or so maybe you'll get a little Christmas present too!!! If I only make a few $$ that's o.k. I'll still get your kiddos something for Christmas anyway!!





1 Comments:
Blogger QueenBee had this to say:

Woo Hoo! Thanks but no thanks on the present for the kids. Nathan still rides his popper and now Emma wants to play with it, too. It is definitely the gift that keeps on giving..... hmmm, I think Hannah needs more make up!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon