Monday, November 06, 2006
Sassy

O.k. so it's been a few days since i posted last...maybe a week. Not too much going on here, just been busy going here and there, there and here. We are all finishing up getting over the sniffles and coughs. Hannah must be going through a phase...a testing phase. You know the kind where she tests me to see if I actually know what I'm doing in this parenting thing! All I know is that I'd better get a handle on this sassy mess she's started or I'm going to be sorry when she turnes 12 or 13. Last night I told her to stop doing something...I can't even remember what....but she kept telling me why she should be able to do whatever she was doing. It ended with me making her sit in her rocker and she couldn't say ANYTHING for 2 minutes. She'd say, "but." And I'd say, "Shhhh, I don't want you to say anything!" "BUT," Again I said, "Shhhhh!" This went on for about 45 seconds of the 2 minutes. I finally told her not to open her mouth until the microwave went off. It was like she was determined to have the last word because as soon as I told her she could get up she reminded me of why she should do what she was doing. And it isn't just what she says. It doesn't do the whole scene justice for me to sit here and type out what all was said. It has a lot to do with how she says what she says!! And sometimes she even shakes her little finger at me!! Where does that come from????





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon