Thursday, November 30, 2006
Still Sick

I will be glad when Hannah gets over this cold/allergy/asthma thing she's had lately. We went to the doctor this afternoon and got a ton of medicine for her and as I sit here typing this, I can hear her coughing in the bedroom! Lovely! And for some reason Hannah has been going through, what I hope is, a phase lately. The kind of phase where she tests me to see how far she can push me. She does this every once and a while then settles down for a month or so and tries again! That is bad enough in and of itself, but couple that with breathing treatments that wire her and being cooped up in the house for 4 days and you have a very unpleasant child. I feel bad disciplining her when she is sick because I feel sorry for her (I think she might be clued in on this), but if I don't she is going to be a terror for weeks even after she gets well! I got about 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night and I dozed for 30 or so minutes while Hannah took a nap late this afternoon, but I am pooped! So I should be in bed right now...in fact, I think I'll go now! Hopefully I can manage to get a few pictures to post tomorrow. I haven't taken any the last few days because she has looked pretty pitiful with dark circles around her eyes, but maybe tomorrow the antibiotics will have started to kick in and I can get a few.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon