Saturday, December 16, 2006
Beans...

...it's what's for breakfast! At least that's what Hannah wanted for breakfast this morning, that and cheeze its! Is that not disgusting?!?! So I got the camera out for proof when she's 16 that she actually ate that for breakfast! She'll love it when a boy comes over and I drag her pictures out!! ;) Then after I took the picture of her odd breakfast, she began posing for the camera. I was going to make a slideshow of the silly pictures that I took today, but when I got started, I realized that I have quite a few silly pictures of Hannah. These will be great material to rib her with when the boys come over (that is if they ever get to come over)!!! Anyway, I made a slideshow of her silly faces!! Enjoy!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos





2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

LOL!!! That's hilarious!! I would definatly drag those out and show to her boyfriends!

 

Anonymous annoy mouse aka grammar had this to say:

You are not going to let any stinking boys come over when she is 16. Maybe when she is 30. HA
Merry CHRISTmas to all

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon