Friday, January 19, 2007
Have I Mentioned?

That it is next to impossible to get a good picture of Hannah lately? I'm not talking about how adorable she is, I'm talking about just a normal picture of her sitting there smiling. When she does try to sit there smiling, she manages this fake smile that looks really funny and forced! Tonight she is sporting some new Valentine pj's and I wanted to take her picture because she looks really cute in them and she was sooo proud of them. She was extremely upset about having to get out of the tub until Maw Maw said, "do you want mama to take your picture in your new pajamas?" Suddenly the tears faded and she was ready to strike a pose! But, when she got in front of the camera all she could manage was her fake smile or a silly face...oh and there was the part where she kept messing with her shirt and showing her belly button. Anyway, I did manage one picture of her that was cute. She was blowing a kiss and the camera flashed at the perfect time.

So tonight we went to see Charlotte's Web at the movie theatre. We had gotten a gift card for the movies for Christmas and we finally got around to using it. Charlotte's Web was a cute movie. Hannah seemed to like it enough that she was content watching it the whole time. Other than that, we've not done much today.





2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That is too cute! You should make that poster size... hang it up at her wedding. ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I love the pics and the design. Wonderful entries..Just stopping by to say hello!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon