Wednesday, January 31, 2007
My Talent In Sewing...

...or the lack there of. Today I made a couple of presents for Aunt Leigh Anne's birthday. I made her a body pillow and two pillow cases. I know you can buy body pillows at Walmart, but she likes the one she's had for 13 or 14 years and I was trying to duplicate it. I'm not sure if I succeeded or not, we'll see on Thursday night whether or not she sleeps on it. Anyway, I'm quite sure Hannah was pleased with the outcome as she promptly requested one of her own. I had left over material and stuffing so I was going to try and make her a heart shaped pillow instead of a body pillow. She liked that idea as well. Notice I said she liked that IDEA as well. I didn't have a heart shaped pattern, but I thought...honestly how hard could this be, fold a piece of paper or cardboard in half and go at it with the scissors, right?? Well, my pattern turned out o.k., but when I got done sewing and stuffing the "heart" shaped pillow...well let's just say, I wont be posting a picture as it is quite the vulgar looking thing! Not pleased with my creation, I set the "heart" pillow aside and moved on to a square pillow for Hannah. Which turned out nicely! Later Hannah came into the office where the "heart" pillow had been tossed aside and all but forgotten and said, "hey, dis looks like boobies!!! Hahahahaha!"

No pictures needed...agreed??





3 Comments:
Anonymous Cindy had this to say:

You could always give it to Joey for Valentine's day... hee hee hee

 

Blogger shawnthegreat had this to say:

Cindy is BAD!!!

 

Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

I'm unable to picture this, I'll need a photo. Yes..definitely, I need a photo. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon