Monday, January 08, 2007
Wishin' & Hopin'

It's true. Little girls really do dream about the day they will get married from the time that they know what a wedding is. Hannah has been asking for some time to see my "getting married dress". And it seems like she always asks when I am busy or we are out and about or about to leave the house. Once again this morning she asked to see my dress and I almost responded in the usual manner of, "not right now sweetie." But I thought, oh well, I'm not doing anything else important. So I drug the dress and veil out of the closest. First she wanted me to put it on. Sadly, that didn't work out so well. It seems the dress doesn't fit as well today as it did 7 1/2 years ago. And that's all I've got to say about that! 'Cept that one day! One day I will fit back into that dress!

Anyway, then Hannah wanted to try the dress on and I didn't see any harm in letting her put it on and dream a little. She was so cute. She got that dreamy look in her eyes and said, "oh, when I dit married, I'm dunna wear dis dress and I will be so bootiful. Are I look bootiful in it?"

I hope she does want to wear it when she "dits married"! And of course I couldn't let her stand there all bootiful, without taking her picture! O.k. so I took a few pictures, I'm sure you understand!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos





3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Ahhh.. she's so cute in that dress! Do we know who the lucky guy is yet? ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Fantastic slide show with the wedding dress!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Those are priceless. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon