Saturday, February 10, 2007
Calling Cards


Once again my father in law is headed out of the country on business. Wishing there was an easier way to get a hold of him while he was away we began looking into international calling cards. He has a black berryl phone, but half the time it doesn't work well. If you can get a hold of him at all on it, you can't hear hime or he can hear you. Very annoying! And the cost of calling a land line overseas is outrageous. But...this company Pingo has great Australia calling card rates and other countries as well. They are some of the better rates that we've found. So...we will be getting all of our calling cards from there in the future. The great thing is that my father in law can use them as well. He can call back to the states with them. It works great on both ends. And...it's not just for international calling cards either, they offer all kinds of calling card products. International calls is just what we'll use them for mostly.




This post is sponsored by Pingo





1 Comments:
Blogger simplecall had this to say:

I wanted to know how to make Cheap International SMS and International calling cards at low rate, so i can save on my bill. Can anyone suggest me something?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon