Thursday, February 01, 2007
Company and Happy Birthday, Leigh Anne!

Hannah's 3rd cousin came in this evening and even though they really came to see Aunt Leigh Anne for her birthday...which is today...Hannah really thinks that Avery came to see her. They played so hard this evening that when they went to get in bed, I think they both went to sleep pretty fast! It's quiet in there anyway! Not typical for Hannah!!! I love when Hannah has other children to play with. With her being the only child in a home with 4 adults and not going to preschool or Mother's Day Out, she doesn't have that opportunity as often as I wish she did. She sees other children at church, but that's usually only once or twice a week for an hour or so. Anyway...I ramble! They had so much fun tonight. They laughed, ran, played, laughed some more and hid from each other. Hannah woke up this morning asking what time Avery was going to be here. And usually she would jump at the chance to go somewhere with just her daddy, not tonight...she was staying here to wait for Avery! Agh! I guess I spoke too soon...here comes Hannah now!! Better try and get her back to bed!!!

Happy 35th Birthday, Leigh Anne! Wow, we're getting old...but you will always be older!!!

Hannah wants to type something too now!! Here goes...



bbv4hvcyy5uy343yf3yfh vnn nnt3 to rjb ur o ut o u u694 u3uoiaoi4ouaieuroiabc fy7gd6g7g67676gg8w6g76fg676g767ygy7y5w7yywuwwfyyrkkkkkkdfh kdddregk ka i52uyi3UYIF UFYFHFHYU4YIYRRUYYIYFIIIIIIIIIIIIHH IFFH488Q77FQ5483QF738Q7F5FF777787F


Try spell check on that one!!!

Labels: ,





1 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

Please tell Leigh Anne that I said Happy Birthday!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon