Thursday, February 22, 2007
Getting Married...

...on the beach? Here is an online store where you can get all kinds of invitations and wedding accessories for your special day at the beach. Aside from just tropical themed wedding invitations they also have all kinds of wedding accessories, invitations and cards. Everything from seashells to flip flops for the bride and groom are available on the website. All at great prices.

The Invitation Depot also has graduation invitations and cards. They have adorable birth announcements. I wish I had known about this site when I was looking for birth announcements for Hannah. I finally ended up just doing the regular picture ones from the portrait studio. They turned out cute, but this place has so many that are even cuter.

So whatever your invitation or card need is, The Invitation Depot has it. Go on over and check them out.

Labels:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon