Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Seasame Street Live!

We went and Hannah had a blast. She was mesmorized the entire time. Joey asked her if she wanted a bite of his $12 hotdog (isn't that insane?) and it was like he didn't exist. She was totally zoned out and enthralled in the show. She fell asleep on the way there and when we got there we said, "Hannah, wake up. We're here and we're gonna see Big Bird and Elmo!" Her eyes popped open and she was wide awake. Next time we go we are probably going to try and get better seats. The characters danced with some of the kids that were down on the floor close to the stage and I think she would have really liked that. I asked her at one point in the show if she liked it and was having fun. She responded, "uhhuh!" With out batting an eye or even turning in my direction to answer. So here are a few more pictures...of her totally into the show.





1 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

Those are so cute! I love how she's hugging Big Bird. $12 for a hot dog? @@ Ha! You should have taken your own...hee hee...

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon