Thursday, February 01, 2007
Soap Opera Site

I found a website that gives daily updates on Soap Opera News. Now I'm not really one to watch soaps and I was about to pass this site up and move on when I started reading about a show that first aired in September. This particular show caught my attention and I was intriged. Anyway, I had never heard of the show, but I was able to read up about the show and though I'm not a soap fan, I kinda wish I had caught this one because it looked really interesting. If you do watch soaps or have one that you like, but can't watch regularly this site is worth looking at. You can keep up to date on all the happenings on your fav show(s). You can even subscribe and become a member and you can see what is coming up on the next episode!!! The only thing I would change about the site is that some of the links are to sites that are under construction. They should wait until a site is up and running before linking to it.

This post is sponsored by Soapsdotcom.

Labels:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon