Saturday, March 03, 2007
Breakfast Anyone?

A couple of weeks ago I hosted a Pampered Chef party. Love Pampered Chef! Well, my things came in yesterday and I was anxious to try out my new kitchen gadgets. So I made a quiche for breakfast! Right from scratch!! Can you believe that? I know I even amaze myself. You didn't think I was called shawnthegreat for nothing!! Haha, just kidding, but I did have to toot my own horn about the quiche thing...I'm not even sure if that's how you spell it! Anyway...so Hannah wasn't too keen on the idea of eating a "breakfast pie thing" so I just made her a poppin' egg (in case you don't know what a poppin' egg is...it's the fried over easy kind that you can pop). Well, as I was making the quiche I cracked two of the eggs into the mix and they were the double yolk kind! How weird is that...I was just thinking the other day about how I hadn't seen one of those in a very long time. Then today I saw three eggs like that. Three! I couldn't believe it. And they were just regular Kroger brand eggs. Kind of creepy that I was thinking about those the other day too! When Maw Maw came home and I told Hannah to tell her about her eggs this morning she said, "dey were like dis!" Holding her hands up like binoculars. "Dey were twins! Stuck todether!"

The weather here has been gorgeous the last couple of days. Yesterday we went outside and played...well, Hannah played. I sat and watched her play (and took pictures). I'm not much of an outside girl, but I was also halfway waiting and watching for the Fed Ex guy to come with my Pampered Chef stuff! I know, I'm a dork. But I love new gadgets for the kitchen...especially since you all know how often I cook! None the less here are a couple of pictures from when we played outside. The first she is showing off the ring I made her eout of a flower. I also showed her how me and aunt Leigh Anne used to make necklaces and crowns with them. This next one is where she just laid down in the warm sun...which lasted all of about 5 seconds (actually just long enough for me to snap a picture)!





3 Comments:
Anonymous Amanda had this to say:

I love pampered chef.. you can get a lot of their gadgets at le gourmet chef and kitchen collection too.

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Love the picture of her laying down! And who doesn't like Pampered Chef???

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

In the pic of her in the grass she looks like the little girl off I am sam.... How cute!
cas

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon