Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Hide 'n Seek

Lately Hannah has taken to hiding when anyone comes in the house. She finds a hiding place and goes there to wait for whoever to come and find her. Sometimes she hides in the bed under the covers, sometimes she runs and hides her face on the couch. I guess if she can't see us, then we can't see her! The other day Joey, Hannah and I came home from somewhere and Hannah decided that she would hide from Maw Maw. For her hiding place...she chose the corner shelf in the kitchen. The camera was sitting right there on the counter above her so I snapped a quick shot! I always feel so accomplished when I catch her on film in the act!!





3 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

That is too cute! I would frame that!

 

Anonymous Christie had this to say:

Hi! That is one cute, cute picture!!
I found your site through the Christian Women Online blogring...and noticed too you're a fellow party blogger!! Your little girl is adorable.
Hope you have an awesome day!!

 

Anonymous Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats had this to say:

Isn't that so cute! I love that stage, "If I can't see you than you must not be able to see me." So SWEET! Thanks for visiting us! Please stop by again!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon