Thursday, March 29, 2007
I Am Retarded!!

O.k. I know you're all tempted to comment on this one...spare me, please! So here's the story. Tonight I was looking at my site meter to see if I could tell who had visited the blog today. While the site meter doesn't tell me exactly who visited, I can kind of guess by some of the locations who may have looked at the blog. Sometimes it will even tell me the company if it was looked at on someone's work computer...anyway...I was checking out the site meter and I noticed that someone in an "Unknown Country" had visited numerous times today and on occasion, stayed for quite a lengthy time! All of the "Unknown Country's" had the same ip address and I just thought it was strange that this "lurker" had been by so frequently in the last couple of days and stayed so long on some of the visits. I was seriously thinking of password protecting the entire blog and having it accessible by invite only, but I got to thinking, I wonder if I could look up an ip address. Guess what, you can! Want to know who my "lurker" is?



IT'S ME!

So I had a Grover moment! I'm allowed every now and then to have a Gover moment, aren't I?

I realize that some people might know their ip address by heart, but I don't...eh...didn't, but now I do. I do feel relieved that we don't have a stalker on our hands!!!

In other news...Hannah is doing extremely well in her dance class these days! I'm so proud of her...of course she still has the occasional 3 year old moment, but she really is doing better. Hannah's teacher, Miss Courtney sprained her knee a while back and will sometimes limp when she does some of the dance moves. Each time before she goes into her class I tell Hannah, "now Hannah, you have to behave and do exactly what Miss Courtney tells you to. Stay right with her and do all the things she does." Today I noticed she actually took my words to heart. When Miss Courtney would limp, so would Hannah! They're so literal at three!





2 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

Bwahahaha! You might even want to call this a "Rene" moment!

 

Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

LOL!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has those moments! I have the same thing happen to me with that service. Unfortunately it took me longer then it did you for me to figure out who my "lurker" was! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon