Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Market Street

There is a relatively new shopping place here called Market Street and I love it! It isn't brand new, but it's only been her about a year or so...maybe not even that long. Hannah, Joey and I went there yesterday. I normally like to shop there, but yesterday we went there so that Hannah could play in the courtyard. They have a big open grassy area and then they have a water fountain that kids can play in. Water shoots up from the ground and the kids love it. Hannah was no exception to that. She was soaked by the time we left. When we left the house I hadn't planned on going there so I didn't have any extra clothes for Hannah. And since she was soaked, I couldn't let her take the 30+ minute ride home wet and cold so she went home in the buff. Thank heaven for an old (but clean) diaper in the back of the car. I don't imagine those crumbs in her carseat would have been very pleasant!!! So enjoy the slideshow. The last picture is my new all time favorite! There are a couple of Joey after he tried making it through the fountain without getting wet! Note the water spot on the inside of his left leg!! Then note the look of irritation on his face!! Haha!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos





3 Comments:
Anonymous Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats had this to say:

Looks like a VERY fun time!

 

Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

Those are so cute! She is a little doll.Too bad you didn't have an extra old diaper for Joey. :-(

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

I love that last picture, too!!! Is that a ladybug on her shirt?!? ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon