Thursday, March 08, 2007
PayPerPost $$$

So if you've read my blog for any length of time, you've read about how I've started doing this blog marketing thing with PayPerPost. I must say that I really like it. I can't believe how easy it is to make money doing something that I really love to do! I love writing (surprising considering I hated English in high school) about Hannah and I really like writing about the different services and things I find online through PayPerPost. Everytime I post about a product or service, I'm that much closer to that computer that I've been wanting. So far I've made $262! In just a few posts too!! I don't even write for PPP everyday and I've made that much! There are people on there that have made thousands of dollars. The top earner there has made close to $8000! Can you believe that? I can't. And I think she has only been posting for PPP since like June or July! What a paycheck! It only takes a few minutes to write each post too! So if I post something that makes me $5...which most opportunities pay more...that means that I'm making $100 an hour! Granted I'm not posting for hours at a time, but eventually it all adds up. And I will get that new computer, just wait and see!!

Labels:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon