Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Rattle Tattle!

I found a new children's boutique and I've been dying to go there so yesterday, Hannah and I jumped in the car and drove on over. We left with 6 new pair of shoes for her!! Three of which she really did need...maybe four that she really needed. We got new ballet and tap shoes (needed both of those), Easter shoes (needed those), two pair of sandals (really needed one pair of those, but they were cute so I bought white and pink ones), and we're going to the rodeo on Friday so we bought some pink cowgirl boots! I really think she needed those too! So actually I only bought one pair that was unnecessary...the pink sandals! The store is called Rattle Tattle...I think it has something to do with not wanting anyone to tattle to your husband that you spent so much money there! Oh well, he caught me in the act anyway...he called while I was on my way. I'm not that great at lying so I just told him where I was going. I can keep a secret forever, but if he asks...well that's it, I can't tell a lie! So here's a picture of her with her cowgirl boots...she's ready for the rodeo!! She had to put her princess dress on before she would let me take her picture!





2 Comments:
Anonymous Cindy had this to say:

ok, I need an address. But my husband isn't likely to ask you so don't feel inclined to tell him. :D

 

Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

LOL! Gee! Now all she needs are 5 more pairs of feet!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon