Saturday, March 10, 2007
The Ultimate Gift


Joey and I went to the movies tonight and saw "Wild Hogs". But...when I came home I was looking around on the internet and was reading about "The Ultimate Gift" based on the novel by the same title. I liked the movie we saw, but I wish we had seen The Ultimate Gift instead. It's about a guy who has always had everything he ever wanted because his family was well to do. His wealthy grandfather has died leaving him a big inheritance. But in order to get the inheritance he has to "pass a test" and gets a lesson on life which forces him to decide what's more important in life; money or happiness. Jason thought his inheritance was money and lots of it. He had always had a hard relationship with his grandfather that had more to do with money and material things than love and tenderheartedness. So when he went to the "reading of the will", he figured that it would just be a simple open and close case of handing over the fortune of his grandfather's estate. He thought his Grandfather's money would allow him to continue living the lifestyle that he always had and had become so accustomed to. But what his grandfather left was far from simple. He devised a plan for Jason have the experience of a lifetime. He is assigned twelve tasks, which his grandfather calls "gifts." Each challenge Jason, and in the end his life would change forever.

This is the official site of the movie "The Ultimate Gift" and the grass-roots movement its starting to help charities and give to others.


Sponsored by: theultimategift.com...but we really did go to the movies and I'm going to try to talk Joey into going back to see this one in the next day or so!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon