Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Easter

Hannah had a pretty good Easter. We didn't do much out of the ordinary, but I thought I would put a few pictures of her in her dress and of her playing with her new bubble machine(hint: if you click on the pictures they get considerably bigger and you can see them better). The weather was insane here Sunday so we didn't hide Easter eggs. Which was fine with me and it didn't really seem to bother Hannah much either. I guess she was content with the few that she found in Sunday School. I love the pictures of her running. I don't know why, maybe it's because she runs so girly and uncoordinated like. Funny thing Hannah said on Easter as I was putting batteries in her bubble machine, "oh that's where they go. I was looking at that tryin' to see where the batteries went and I thought, 'hmmm'!" I love that she was actually pondering in her little mind where the batteries could possibly go.

In other news, I get to have my defibrillator replaced. On Friday, I heard a beeping noise while I was taking a bath and thought that sounds like it's coming from inside of me! So I leaned my ear over towards my shoulder and it really did sound like it was inside of me. I called the heart clinic and they told me to come in and have my device interrogated (sounds like it committed a crime huh). We weren't positive that it was the defibrillator because the t.v. was on in our room and "My Favorite Martian" was on...does anyone else think that's funny? But it turns out that it wasn't "My Favorite Martian", it was me!! Apparently the battery is low and it's just time to replace the thing!! Fortunately for me, I've done some reading online and most of the time patients that have this done don't even have to stay in the hospital overnight!! Yay!! Unfortunately for my family...I think I'll milk it and have them wait hand and foot on me!!! Haha...just kidding, family!! Anyway...I haven't heard it beep since (they said it would beep sixteen times every six hours...guess they don't want me to forget). I'm due to beep in about an hour...maybe I'll stay up to listen for it. I have been singing to Joey since Friday..."don't you wish your girlfriend could beep like me!" He doesn't think it's as funny as he did on Friday! Guess my joke has lost it's appeal. Oh well!





2 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

Please stop. If I had been drinking milk, it would have come out my nose! Beeping girl! Gee... Hannah is a doll.. I love that pic of her running! LOL She reminds me of Phoebe on Friends!

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Awesome bubbles!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon