Saturday, April 21, 2007
Hannah, Don't Do That Again!

Today I was on the computer and Hannah came in here to me and said excitedly while holding dry spaghetti in her hand, "Mommy, I gave Leigh Anne a bite of this and she ate it!" "Oh my, did she like it," I asked. She said, "yeah, her did!" That's when I told her, "Hannah, don't do that again!" When I asked Leigh Anne if Hannah had fed her dry spaghetti she said she had and laughed. I then asked Leigh Anne if she liked it and she said, "no!" So I asked her why she ate it and then she said, "I did like it!" I'm really surprised that Leigh Anne didn't choke on it!

Hannah found another nini today! I'm really surprised that she keeps bringing them to me. Of course she cries when I take it. If I were her, I would run off and hide while I enjoyed the thing for a little while. Or actually hide the nini and go back to it later! Guess she hasn't developed that dishonest thing yet! Thank goodness!

Also lately Hannah has learned a new song. I'm trying to figure out how to upload an audio file so y'all can hear it. Any ideas??





2 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

LOL! My kids still bring me everything. I'm like, are you crazy? Anyway, I used to love getting a few dry spaghetti noodles and eating them while my mom or grandmother was cooking. Tell Leigh Anne that dry Angel Hair Pasta is the best for eating. ;-)

 

Anonymous Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats had this to say:

Ha! Why are children so honest?
Our dentist told us to poke a hole in the tip of Ben's Pasi. Then in a few days cut the tip off, gradualy keep cutting until it's gone. Well, after the first cut Ben told us his pasi's were broken and he never wanted them again! This from the kid that had to have one in his mouth and one in each hand at all times!!! Sounds like your doing great on your removal of "the habit!"

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon