Thursday, April 19, 2007
Three Days & Three Nights

That's how long it's been since Hannah has taken a nini. Well, with the exception of the two that she found...one under the couch and one under Maw Maw's bed. She made sure she got a quick suck on both of those. But, she has done relatively well. I expected her to be fussy or grumpy, but she has handled it really well. The only time she really fusses is when she is going to bed and she fussed when we took the two that she found away. And last night was even easier than the first two nights! I think this might actually work!! But just between you and me...I'm still tempted to give it back to her...because it makes me so sad that she's grown up so much!! I'm not really going to do that, but the thought did cross my mind!

Today we went to Toy's R Us and walked around in there for at least an hour while Discount Tire, next door was changing my tires. We spent $9 at Toy's R Us and over $550 at Discount Tire. I would say that the $9 spent at Toy's R Us will be enjoyed more than the $550 at Discount Tire, but I know that being stranded, at home or else where, would not be fun at all! Now tomorrow we get to go spend about $60 or $70 more on getting my wheels alligned so that the new tires don't wear out like the old ones did!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon